Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What your donations are creating

Today I sat on a stoop in the Old City of Jerusalem and co-created something powerful. Lisa, Karen and I are going to offer to sponsor an amazing woman. I will wait to get her permission to give her personal details, but know that the decision to sponsor her came so naturally and suddenly that we all cried. Okay, let's be honest: I wept. Luckily I was in Jerusalem, and I doubt that big displays of emotion are unusual here.

Olive Tree Yoga Foundation came into it's own today. A woman who cares deeply for the transformation and well-being of others through reiki, yoga, and healing circles, who cares for 7 children on her own, and who counts every last shekel to support her family and expand her work will have some more shekels to help her shine her light brighter and with more ease and with a wider range of influence. Thank you, Olive Tree Yoga Foundation donors. You are making a difference in this world.

Further information will follow after out meeting on Tuesday. Expect pictures, details, and a huge glow that you will be able to feel all the way to North America!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jerusalem

No comments:

Post a Comment