Monday, August 1, 2011

Powerful yoga and yogis in Israel

I am so, so lucky that I listen to my vibes, just like Mom taught me. Last night, on a whim, I decided to get up early to practice at Flow Power Yoga Studio in Jerusalem. I am so grateful I did. I met two incredible women: Adelle Levy and Chaya Bracha Adelson. Adelle taught the flow class and Chaya Bracha is the studio owner, and we all went for coffee together. It turned into a three hour power meeting, and we were joined by the always amazing Karen Zivan. By the end of the three hours, we had made powerful connections, discussed aliyah, discussed what I learned in Bethlehem, and I got to listen to the three amazing Israeli yoga teachers talk about yoga here. And now I am teaching an all-women workshop next Monday at Flow Power at 9 am! I can't wait to bring the OTYF love to the yogis of Jerusalem!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jerusalem

No comments:

Post a Comment